To conserve this art of embroidery and promote its beauty on behalf of the Hazara women who create it, we share this print with you where 30% of all the purchases will be donated to @womeninitiators (WI). The fund supports their projects such as Adults Learners Class. You can read more about the organization here
The embroidery in the frame is a beautiful recreation of an original hand-embroidered vintage dress. The dress was hand-embroidered in 1984 in Jaghori, Hazarajat (the central region of Afghanistan).
• Printed on sustainably sourced canvas como PRO.
• Available in different sizes (measured in cm).
• All prints include white borders
• Print sizes 40/40, 38×50 for large and 24.5×35 for regular prints).
• Print in A2 (60x42cm) size is also available
• Shipping worldwide. Free delivery within Sweden.
Feel free to get in touch via Instagram for any queries, custom orders, or special requests.
PostNord Service Point/Home delivery
At your nearest PostNord service point or home, delivery is within 2-4 business days.
PostNord Home Delivery - Worldwide
PostNord home delivery within 6-12 business days.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
All exchanges and returns must be made within 14 days after you received your order. This applies to all returns worldwide (including reduced items).
For returns within Sweden, please use the pre-printed and pre-paid return waybill and drop it off at the same pickup point as you collected the package.